Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

A Quick Hello!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I'm finally doing it - I've been convinced to start a food blog to talk about restaurants, pubs, and other food-related things in Montreal. Apparently it's more convenient to check a blog than to give me a call, but whatever...

Anyhow, I've lived here most of my life, and I keep on discovering more and more (and oftentimes better) places to eat and drink and buy food and drink. Here are my finds, impressions, and suggestions! Please note, I am not a food professional in any way - I just love to eat and cook and discover great places to eat, drink, and buy comestibles (oooh, fancy word!) in a great city. Also, this is all my personal opinion, and, most importantly, I am NOT paid to do this. No one who works at any of the places I blog about know that I blog, and I pay for my own food.  My experience at these places should reflect what any of you should experience. So, with that said, do enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete